【音樂】太空戰士 XII 動人插曲 Kiss me Goodbye (from Angela Aki)(新增琴譜)

頭像
jay19881988
社長
文章: 502
註冊於: 週一 10月 1日, 2007年 12:57 pm
來自: 寶島台灣
發表於: 週二 12月 4日, 2007年 1:46 am
圖檔

以流暢的鋼琴編曲為Base,搭配明亮渾厚的Vocal,一聽就愛上!這位義日混血或美日混血(因為母親是義大利裔美國人),果真魅力十足!

【Kiss Me Goodbye】為遊戲大作FF12的主題曲,標準的JPOP抒情曲風,磅礡的高音詮釋,搭配自彈自唱甩頭髮(?!)的畫面,更是迷人

從她剛推出FF12主題曲之後,她的歌聲就受到廣泛的喜愛,沒想到人氣也逐漸爬升,真不虧是在酒吧演唱過的實力女歌手呢~

~~~Kiss me good-bye 琴譜下載~~~

日語版

歌詞(日)+中譯
Kiss Me Good-Bye

作詞:アンジェラ・アキ(Angela Aki)
作曲:植松伸夫

あなたは迷っていても
縱然妳迷失了
ドアは開いているよ
門扉依舊是開著
二人の世界だけでは
在只有我倆的世界
満たされないのでしょう?
並不滿足吧?

羽をあげるから信じて飛べばいい
我會給妳雙翼 相信我自由的去飛翔

Kiss me good-bye, love is memory
輕吻告別,愛的回憶
あなたを失っても
縱然妳迷失了
愛した記憶が強さに変わるから
愛的記憶卻越加堅強

確かな物を探して
尋覓真實的事物
誰もが恋するが
每個人都可被愛

揺るがない愛は自分の中にある
我內心的愛是不可動搖的

Kiss me good-byeさようなら
輕吻告別,再會
新しい私に変わる
將蛻變成全新的我

Kiss me good-bye, love is memory
輕吻告別,愛的回憶
新しい二人に変わるなら
若蛻變成新的我們

Kiss me good-bye泣かない
別為輕吻告別而哭泣
あなたを愛せたから
因為我是愛著妳
あなたを愛せたから
因為我是愛著妳

英語版

歌詞(英)+中譯
You say my love is all you need to see you through
你說,我的愛是你看穿一切的需要
But I know these words are not quite true
但我知道這些不是你的真心話

Here is the path you're looking for, an open door
這條是你尋覓的道路,一道開啟的門扉
Leading the worlds you long to explore
帶領你到你一直盼望去發掘的世界

Go, if you must move on alone
去吧,如果你必須獨自前進
I'm gonna make it on my own
我自己一人也能過得好好的

Kiss me good-bye, love's memory
與我吻別吧,愛的回憶
Follow your heart and find your destiny
順從你的心聲並尋得你的宿命
Don't shed a tear for love's mortality
我不會因為愛情終將死去而落淚
For you put the dream in my reality
因為你將夢想帶入我的現實中

As time goes by, I know you'll see this of me
隨著時間流逝,我知道你會看見我的用心
I loved enough to let you go free
我因如此深愛你所以放你自由

Go, I will give you wings to fly,
去吧,我會給你飛翔的翅膀
Cast all your fears into the sky
將你的恐懼都拋到藍天之外

Kiss me good-bye, love's mystery
與我吻別吧,愛已是個謎
All of my life, I'll hold you close to me
我將一生緊緊擁抱住你
Don't shed a tear for love's mortality
我不會因為愛情終將死去而落淚
For you put the dream in my reality
因為你將夢想帶入我的現實中

Kiss me good-bye, love's memory
與我吻別吧,愛已是回憶
You put the dream in my reality
因為你將夢想帶入我的現實中

~MV~

~FINAL FANTASY VOICES 音樂會 LIVE~

~簡介~
ANGELA AKI(アンジェラ・アキ) 本名アンジェラ安芸

1977年9月15日 日本德島縣出生的創作型女歌手

輕便的衣著和戴著黑框眼鏡的知性外表,目前在日本備受矚目的大型新人

父親是日本人母親是義大利系美國人,有一個小一歲的妹妹(目前與妹妹和愛貓HOKU同住)

從3歲開始學習鋼琴和各種樂器,小學時住在三方環山的德島縣深山中,中學時在岡山縣度過

1992年全家移民夏威夷就讀檀香山的高中(高中時代是學校的跳水代表)

之後大學時代到2003年回日本發展前都住在華盛頓DC

大學時代加入學校的合唱團,曾經被招待到白宮參加表演

20歲時在美國發行過專輯『These Words』現在已經廢盤

大學時代開始在BAR和LIVE HOUSE做定期表演,也再當時遇到引她回日本的重要人物。這位重要人物是一個廣告製作人,因為這位貴人的關係,ANGELA在2002年提供了歌曲給養樂多的廣告2004年日立電視的廣告。

2003年初歸國後開始在LIVE HOUSE做小型的LIVE,可是當初的表演方式跟造型都和現在有很大的出入。之後的整整一年ANGELA在LIVE HOUSE消失了。一年以後的一場LIVE中ANGELA復活並以現在輕便的T桖牛仔褲ALL STAR和鋼琴的自彈自唱的表演方式出現,而後ANGELA就以這樣的STYLE出道到現在

2005年3月發表第一張迷你專輯 ONE

2005年9月正式出道 單曲 HOME

2006年5月9日首次個人LIVE 「ONE 」於SHIBUYA AX舉行

2006年6月14日首張個人專輯Home發行

2006年10月ZEPP TOUR 「HOME」開跑

2006年12月26日武道館登壇

2007年3月9日製作人三上義英結婚

*ORICON最高順位

HOME 38位

心的戰士 13位

KISS ME GOOD-BYE 6位

THIS LOVE 6位

專輯 Home 2位

(以上資料均摘自網路)
最後由 jay19881988 於 週三 12月 5日, 2007年 8:37 am 編輯,總共編輯了 2 次。
我的個人音樂誌,有更多我推薦的音樂! http://blog.yam.com/jay19881988
我的噗浪: http://www.plurk.com/jay19881988 歡迎聊聊!

頭像
nathanael
大學生
文章: 146
註冊於: 週六 5月 26日, 2007年 9:05 pm
來自: 香港 + 日本 + 我家
發表於: 週二 12月 4日, 2007年 10:42 pm
Woot~ this is such an awesome song! I always listen to it since it's far-beyond more fair-sounding than many amongst the realm of Final Fantasy songs! Thanks to Jay19881988.

Oh by the way, is 酷杰 your name?! I don't know, sorry.

Kiss me goodbye, is such a melodic songs with beautiful and significant lyrics. It's another one I would like to listen to besides 'Eyes On Me'. I've listened to the Japanese version before, but I don't know what it talks about. =_=" lol then I decide to listen to the English one. Thank God that I've got to know what the song's about, and sarcastically I prefer the English one to the original Japanese one lol. @_@ I'm sorry to say that, but it's true lol. I don't know why, but it just seems that the English one is far more fair-sounding than the original one lol. It's funny and ironic, right? =_=" Also, the English signer (I forgot her name by the way lol) sings much better than the Japanese one does lol. Don't you think so?! Just asking lol, of course it's not an absolute issue =_=". Not just the vocal part of the singer, the articulation as well as pronunciation of the lyrics in the song is suitable and natural in the field of English than that of Japanese, and this is what I think and assert lol.
圖檔

頭像
jay19881988
社長
發表於: 週二 12月 4日, 2007年 11:24 pm
nathanael 寫:Woot~ this is such an awesome song! I always listen to it since it's far-beyond more fair-sounding than many amongst the realm of Final Fantasy songs! Thanks to Jay19881988.

Oh by the way, is 酷杰 your name?! I don't know, sorry.

Kiss me goodbye, is such a melodic songs with beautiful and significant lyrics. It's another one I would like to listen to besides 'Eyes On Me'. I've listened to the Japanese version before, but I don't know what it talks about. =_=" lol then I decide to listen to the English one. Thank God that I've got to know what the song's about, and sarcastically I prefer the.......(恕刪).

呵~沒錯~就叫我酷杰(cool Jay)吧!

另外,EYES ON ME 最原始版本就是英文版的,由亞洲歌后王菲(Faye Wang)演唱,雖然日後有推出日文版,但名氣大不如前!
有機會的話,也會開主題介紹這首歌吧!

Just enjoy it~!!

Cool Jay

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週三 12月 5日, 2007年 12:04 pm
Lol I'm sorry I didn't clarify the analysis I was adding in the last comment I typed. It all referred to the one with regard to 'Kiss Me Goddbye' rather than 'Eyes On Me'. That is, I would like to say the English version of 'Kiss Me Goodbye' is far more fair-sounding than the one on Japanese version lol. ^_^ Yes, I don't know the English signer of the song, but I just can say I love this version more than the original one, albeit satirically.

But here I just would like to reveal part of my impression towards 'Eyes On me'. Yes, this song's originally, once again, sung by a famous Asian singer and somehow she's also one mf my idols. She's Faye Wang. I like her voice and her style of singing. You know what, the lyrics in Eyes On Me are beautiful and meaningful, as if it comprises something literal magic and tantalizing sentiment for listeners to recollect after the acoustic appreciation. ^_^ This is what I can think of, somehow. Whenever I finished listening to it, it seems the melody as well as the whole song-image emerges from my mind, the in-depth abstract reminiscence I mean. It's hard to protray, as if the feeling can never be described by superficial words. I daresay I can never feel bored and dull no matter no many times I've been listening to. ^_^
圖檔

頭像
s3imaDen
小學生
文章: 21
註冊於: 週二 2月 26日, 2008年 7:54 pm
來自: Malaysia
發表於: 週三 2月 27日, 2008年 7:44 pm
i personally think that aki did well singing this song.. how to describe? her voice suits the song well :)
its soft, sweet :)

speaking of Faye Wong's Eyes on me, just wanted to add in i myself prefer Koda Kumi singing Real Emotion & 1000 words rather than Jade singing it...
just doesn't feel the vibe when listening to it...
maybe for voice was sharp for both songs... (just my opinion)

for kiss my goodbye, i think both versions are nice :)
maybe coz they are sang by the same singer, the feeling is the same :)

anyway, thank you for sharing, Cool Jay! (mind if i call you this way?)

頭像
傻大妹
小學生
文章: 20
註冊於: 週六 9月 15日, 2007年 12:09 pm
來自: FANTASY SKY
發表於: 週四 2月 28日, 2008年 12:03 pm
我也是玩到FF12之後才迷上她的~~
她的歌聲超級嘹喨~不管是英語日語都很厲害~
上次在MUSIC STATION的演唱後超感動的~~
超級實力派歌手~~~!!!

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週二 3月 4日, 2008年 7:46 pm
Haha the reason why you 'felll in love' with the singer is that you had once played the game, right? (if I didn't interpret it wrong) And as for mine, lol it's due to that I was once involuntarily searching for the music from FF12 and I founf this song as well as the singer accordingly. Then I found the singer is exactly what you mean -- she does have a good innate voice. That's why I also love her much ^_^ ... Her voice is just like something that celestial beings are suppoed to have .. the voice that should only exist in heaven, you know? ^_^
圖檔

頭像
傻大妹
小學生
文章: 20
註冊於: 週六 9月 15日, 2007年 12:09 pm
來自: FANTASY SKY
發表於: 週六 3月 8日, 2008年 5:26 pm
nathanael 寫:Haha the reason why you 'felll in love' with the singer is that you had once played the game, right? (if I didn't interpret it wrong) And as for mine, lol it's due to that I was once involuntarily searching for the music from FF12 and I founf this song as well as the singer accordingly. Then I found the singer is exactly what you mean -- she does have a good innate voice. That's why I also love her much ^_^ ... Her voice is just like something that celestial beings are suppoed to have .. the voice that should only exist in heaven, you know? ^_^

嗯嗯~~大大把她的聲音描寫的真貼切~
如果你玩過12代~歌詞+ending畫面真的會讓你落淚~
我感動的聽著她的歌聲然後體會著結局的意義~~
FF真的很讚~~~!!!

頭像
jay19881988
社長
發表於: 週六 3月 8日, 2008年 5:51 pm
傻大妹 寫:
nathanael 寫:Haha the reason why you 'felll in love' with the singer is that you had once played the game, right? (if I didn't interpret it wrong) And as for mine, lol it's due to that I was once involuntarily searching for the music from FF12 and I founf this song as well as the singer accordingly. Then I found the singer is exactly what you mean -- she does have a good innate voice. That's why I also love her much ^_^ ... Her voice is just like something that celestial beings are suppoed to have .. the voice that should only exist in heaven, you know? ^_^

嗯嗯~~大大把她的聲音描寫的真貼切~
如果你玩過12代~歌詞+ending畫面真的會讓你落淚~
我感動的聽著她的歌聲然後體會著結局的意義~~
FF真的很讚~~~!!!

唉~~沒有ps2...就跟這些好遊戲無緣阿~~...
羨慕你們阿~!

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週一 3月 10日, 2008年 5:53 pm
Oh yes I've got to know of the scene as wel as the ending. Blending the song (including the ending theme of FF12) in the whole scenario and the plot gives a sense of sadness and bitter romance that I either couldn't control my tears to well off from my orbs. You're right. The songs and the plot are just perfect matched!

Haha Cool Jay, you don't have to say this huh ^_^~?! You don't have to be envied of anything at all haha it's okay haha tell you, I either don't have PS2, that's why you may also say, yes, it's kinda unfortunate, but I don't think if it matters haha 'caus eI can still check for the details and gets to understand more what this series talks about on my own by other means possibly. ^_^
圖檔

回到 酷杰的 Final Fantasy 太空戰士專欄