剛開這主題,先告訴一下未來發展(2007剛開版)

頭像
Bobby
社長
文章: 882
註冊於: 週六 3月 27日, 2004年 11:58 pm
來自: 台北 Taipei
發表於: 週一 12月 3日, 2007年 11:09 am
Maybe you always find pure midi files in other website, so you think they are only fair-sound music.....

Although midi files can be transmission to music shell by oveture, their bass are almost good, after all, they are only suitable to cell phone, not to piano.

So some of us have to add a better bass for them.

By the way, I like FF music too, but not a big fan of FF like you, so I have never upload any FF music...to keep a better opportunity to other good composers like 酷傑 ^^

But if you like FF very mush, at the same time, I bless you can try to like another kind of music (ex. shell I uploaded =.=)

Finally, bless a good Christmas Time in the future~~~~ ^^

頭像
nathanael
大學生
文章: 146
註冊於: 週六 5月 26日, 2007年 9:05 pm
來自: 香港 + 日本 + 我家
發表於: 週二 12月 4日, 2007年 10:13 pm
廷廷 寫:

接下來是美國, 美國的華人也蠻多的

如果能夠吸引不同語系 不同國家的人, 一起來 FF 的專欄, 那真是一件很棒的事情~

感覺 nathanael 的英文的確比中文好很多 (從他歷年來的帖子可察覺...)

我想和他的生長環境背景有關 可能英文的解讀會造成一點誤解

大家都可以在這個公開的論壇上面做討論~

非常歡迎來自世界各地的 FF fans 一同共襄盛舉

vigigi_lin:

Woot~! Yes, I did find it! Lol thanks for telling me, you're so kind ^_^!! Oops, lol yes, I was so stupid that I didn't figure out, or I should say rather, I didn't get to know, what 上載 means. =_=" Then I checked the online chi-eng dictionary and I've finally got to know what it means lol ... I'm sorry lol, I'm such a silly and stupid boy =_="

Again, thanks so much for informing me. I'm so pleased that it seems no one would be likely to discriminate against others with other nationalities. Thank you all for telling me many things, for I don't know chinese quite much =_=" ... And now I've got to know many more now. ^_^ I'm grinning brightly.

Thank you, 廷廷.

I feel also honor that I can find such nice place to twaddle about my thoughts here that no one seems to ignore and blame me. Thank you for accepting me here and permit me to reveal what I want to say here, albeit entirely English. I'm sorry, somehow I just know how to speak in Chinese (or Cantonese I should say it more accurately) even though I've got to know how to write some chinese words. If there's any inconvenience brought to you all, I don't know whatelse to say besides 'sorry'.

But whatever, I look forward to an atmosphere that comprises many more kinds of language talking about the same subject. Somehow, it seems rather like a unity. Yes, I do think so. *nods

Oh by the way, what do you mean by 共襄盛舉?! I've got a big head =_=" ... I think it's somewhat a celebrative delineation =_=", if I don't guess it wrong ...
圖檔

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週二 12月 4日, 2007年 10:23 pm
Oh yes, Merry Christmas to all, though it seems it's a bit earlier to say so lol ^V^.

To Bobby, I'm sorry I haven't seen the post from you before I typed the previous one and submitted it. That's why I couldn't reply to what you said on time.

Yes, I know what you were talking about. But no matter what, I don't prefer midi-files much ... as what you said they're of course not rather fair-sounding lol.

But yes, I'm happy to be here 'cause here're quite a lot of Final Fantasy wonderful things I can find. What's more, here're many that I haven't discovered before! Thanks to the leader here. ^_^
圖檔

頭像
RUKIA-YUKI
小學生
文章: 14
註冊於: 週二 12月 30日, 2008年 9:31 pm
來自: 中國
發表於: 週二 12月 30日, 2008年 11:11 pm
こんにちは~ 私はルキヤです,皆さん、よろしくね~

對於ALL-FF,本人一直萌ING.....(FF7,FF7CC,FF7AC,主萌,毫無抗體.....)

因為有了社長的辛苦和堅持,FF-MI才可以分享到很棒的琴譜~祝本社和論壇越來越好~ 本当に、ありがとう。

————いらっしゃいませ!~————
圖檔圖檔

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週三 12月 31日, 2008年 11:16 pm
RUKIA-YUKI 寫:こんにちは~ 私はルキヤです,皆さん、よろしくね~

本当に、ありがとう。

————いらっしゃいませ!~————

そうです。本当の本当、おめでとうございますね。あの、FFもおめでとうね。ルキアさんは日本語がわかる?それはよっかったですね。今、日本語を勉強している人は多くなりますね。
圖檔

頭像
RUKIA-YUKI
小學生
發表於: 週四 1月 1日, 2009年 2:23 am
そうです。本当の本当、おめでとうございますね。あの、FFもおめでとうね。ルキアさんは日本語がわかる?それはよっかったですね。今、日本語を勉強している人は多くなりますね。[/quote]

nathanaelさん、はじめまして。私は日本語が少ししかわかりません、もまだまだですね~ありがとう~ 
でも、、君の日本語は、本当にすごい。。やばり、君は私の先生です。。。
FF7CC,FF7AC,私は大好きです!nathanaelさんはもちろん大好きですが?~うれし~O(∩_∩)O 
じゃ、これからはよろしくね~
圖檔圖檔

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週四 1月 1日, 2009年 5:52 pm
RUKIA-YUKI 寫:FF7CC,FF7AC,私は大好きです!nathanaelさんはもちろん大好きですが?~うれし~O(∩_∩)O 

Haha yea it's nice to meet you here too. Well ...
はい、大好きですよ、特にFF7のSERIES.ルキアさんはFF7の映画を見たことがある?覚えられたったら、この名前はTHE ADVENT CHILDRENです。見たこと、ある?^^

BY THE WAY、僕は英語と日本語がしかわからないね。しかし、少し中国語を理解する。
圖檔

頭像
RUKIA-YUKI
小學生
發表於: 週五 1月 2日, 2009年 12:57 pm
nathanael 寫:Haha yea it's nice to meet you here too. Well ...
はい、大好きですよ、特にFF7のSERIES.ルキアさんはFF7の映画を見たことがある?覚えられたったら、この名前はTHE ADVENT CHILDRENです。見たこと、ある?^^

BY THE WAY、僕は英語と日本語がしかわからないね。しかし、少し中国語を理解する。

Of course~ The FF7AC is my favorite movie. I watched the AC many times before play FF7games. Hmm...yes ,many,many times...Even I can almost recite every Sentences. Andthen, the FF7AC is abbreviations, such as FF7CC, FF7BC etc. and I guess you really like KADAJYO~In fact I really too ,More accurate to say,FF7‘s all peoples I like so much.~~ ha~I hope you will think so with me.~ Ah! Do you think I say so much? sorry~But you know, meet the Like-minded’s friend at alltime, is a so beautiful thing~
圖檔圖檔

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週六 1月 3日, 2009年 10:18 pm
RUKIA-YUKI 寫:meet the Like-minded’s friend at alltime, is a so beautiful thing~

Sure I don't mind it at all ^^ I really like to meet more friends and talk to them and of course you ^^ Yea it's always a truly beautiful thing in the world to have a friend that's like-minded for sure!

Well as for the characters in the FFVII-AC, you're right that I really like Kadaj, more than Cloud actually. Yea isn't it somehow weird?! well I don't think it's always the case that we have to love the protagonists but villains. yea needless to say, Kadaj is truly a villain, but he's really cool and I admire his appearance and enthusiasm. HE's just very cool and I really like him for sure anyway haha "XD"
圖檔

頭像
RUKIA-YUKI
小學生
發表於: 週日 1月 4日, 2009年 2:52 am
nathanael 寫:Sure I don't mind it at all ^^ I really like to meet more friends and talk to them and of course you ^^ Yea it's always a truly beautiful thing in the world to have a friend that's like-minded for sure!

Well as for the characters in the FFVII-AC, you're right that I really like Kadaj, more than Cloud actually. Yea isn't it somehow weird?! well I don't think it's always the case that we have to love the protagonists but villains. yea needless to say, Kadaj is truly a villain, but he's really cool and I admire his appearance and enthusiasm. HE's just very cool and I really like him for sure anyway haha XD

Again, I felt that am really really real.... lucky for meet you!~ case you very like kadaj ~and than, in the AC,You sayed you really like kadaj more than Cloud,I say YES!! actually!! even more than other protagonists and roles. no reason. When I look the kadaj in the last show,(Hears the mother to summon him afther cry, and comeback "The star's power--Life Stream")I can't controled my tears everytime... \T—T/ He is just wana found 母さん.....
LAST, I wana tolk to you for kadaj so much, so ,I adding your MSN's address in my live messenger ,( but I don't know is right or wrong....) Of course, I know am very liberties for you.maybe you feel not happly for adding me,case we are just talk to each other a few time ......(FF7 Let me lose the reason ...)and I think we are just to tolking about kadaj in the pianoBBS, is not good idea.....the "spam" is so terrible.....(maybe the FF-BOSS-JAY19881988 feel Anger and maybe wana kill me........ha....just joking...)
P.S. In frist ,I wana used chinese to answer, but I rember you say :少し中國語を理解する....moreover, I talk to much every time, (see? this is a so long time....)so,.....used the english to continue... and ,my english is not good, maybe let you reading so hard....sorry....

BEST
圖檔圖檔

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週一 1月 5日, 2009年 12:00 am
Oh hi Rukia-san, you don’t have to worry much for sure I can still understand what you mean in the previous passage ^^ therefore, just keep relaxed. Sure I don’t mind adding you in my msn list and it’s for sure great to have you a new friend as my msn buddy. Good to see you there if possible. I guess Cool Jay here can understand the issue more or less haha Yea he won’t kill you, probably lol I’m not sure I’m also just one of the ordinary members here but I really want more if possible so that’s why I do devote a lot to this site haha well you can simply see the status of mine here if you wanna take a further look about me for sure. Yea anyway here it’s a rendezvous of musical stuff that’s really great and what’s more this area is for FF exclusively. I love Tin Tin and Cool Jay here for providing us with lots of great FF concoctions!

Anyway let’s wander around here more and I’m sure by the time you’re spending time wandering here more, you will find there’re much more for you to figure out and realize since, needless to say, there’s pretty much useful and fantastic stuff on this site and especially this area! Don’t’ you think so huh? ^^
圖檔

頭像
RUKIA-YUKI
小學生
發表於: 週一 1月 5日, 2009年 4:19 am
ok, nathanael, I will try to keep relaxed~thanks for your suggestion~and you say the Cool Jay can understand my view, I belive you say the reasons are right, thanksX2~~ In fact ,many people don't like some "badman"and also don't like mabye the more than "badman"many number's "goodman" ,(you know I mean...)"just cause for one "badapple",But cuts off the entire tree " I think the view mabye have more extreme..... but you are not to think, even though you are also don't like "bad",but you can keep your senses to choose which one is bad or good and you can to delimit very clear.don't worry for when us talk about this qustion I feel no happy, But the fact is actually opposite , in my view, cause of certain reasons in my area, the "b" are never change the"g",allover the reasons are not the pretext. so I'm really happly talk to you this and wana earnest listen to your mind ,(ofcouse, after talk FF7~~XD) anyway, I need scuh as your good view of this Q for let me make great more than before. humm....though I never do every "b"things.... :<
last,about you say the Tin Tin and Cool Jay's BBS are great areas, I want to answer you :no great, just perfect!~and also ofcouse I wana take a further look about you for sure, だって、俺たちは友達ですね~はは~~O(∩_∩)O (..あら?...俺?!ha....)
圖檔圖檔

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週一 1月 5日, 2009年 8:06 pm
RUKIA-YUKI 寫:in my view, cause of certain reasons in my area, the "b" are never change the"g",allover the reasons are not the pretext. ... I need scuh as your good view of this Q for let me make great more than before. humm....though I never do every "b"things.... :<
last,about you say the Tin Tin and Cool Jay's BBS are great areas, I want to answer you :no great, just perfect!~and also ofcouse I wana take a further look about you for sure, だって、俺たちは友達ですね~はは~~O(∩_∩)O (..あら?...俺?!ha....)

Alright, Rukia-san, I’m happy to do this with you for sure. Anyway what do you mean by the ‘b’ thing and ‘g’ thing?! Can you tell me what you mean by these abbreviations please? My head’s getting bigger when I tried to interpret the terms but so far everything seems to be still undergoing in vain. Any specific significance? Oh one more thing, what’s the BBS? Bachelor of Business? @_@ Or does it refer to something else? @_@ I’m sorry actually I’m a stupid moron and there’s a lot for me to have my sensation gained regarding things in this world XD.

Anyway, please don’t worry about any of the expression. It’s not anyone’s responsibility to hold a perfect conversation. Being able to talk is just a kind of enjoyment. Never take it so serious that you have to conquer it. There’s no absolute guarantee for one to be the winner in the realm of communication. Therefore, speak whatever you like, as long as it’s not at all any defamation. Haha
圖檔

頭像
RUKIA-YUKI
小學生
發表於: 週二 1月 6日, 2009年 11:19 pm
[quote:d3f41fbfe8="RUKIA-YUKI"][[font=Comic Sans MS:d3f41fbfe8][color=blue:d3f41fbfe8]Alright, Rukia-san, I’m happy to do this with you for sure. Anyway what do you mean by the ‘b’ thing and ‘g’ thing?! Can you tell me what you mean by these abbreviations please? My head’s getting bigger when I tried to interpret the terms but so far everything seems to be still undergoing in vain. Any specific significance? Oh one more thing, what’s the BBS? Bachelor of Business? @_@ Or does it refer to something else? @_@ I’m sorry actually I’m a stupid moron and there’s a lot for me to have my sensation gained regarding things in this world XD.[/color:d3f41fbfe8]

[color=green:d3f41fbfe8]Anyway, please don’t worry about any of the expression. It’s not anyone’s responsibility to hold a perfect conversation. Being able to talk is just a kind of enjoyment. Never take it so serious that you have to conquer it. There’s no absolute guarantee for one to be the winner in the realm of communication. Therefore, speak whatever you like, as long as it’s not at all any defamation. Haha [/color:d3f41fbfe8][/font:d3f41fbfe8][/quote:d3f41fbfe8]

na, nathanael......no,humm....na,kadaj, :p don't uesd the "stupid moron" to describes you, please....and should not be too modest of youself....when you talk to me in first, I remember I said "you feel so hard for reading..." I'am sorry I used obscure english talk to you,and let you almost to guss what i said so hard... in fact, really in fact, just my english is so rubbish...yes, I mean, my english teacher from the UK and talk to me about my english always, He said "you used english's way had so characteristic actually, just uesd worlds to make the sentences, without the grammar and all tenses..."ofcouse I know my teacher so care for my english,and also I understand my english has the "super's power" may you be crazy (all people feel that) :X so, Please endure patiently my crazy English, and give me sometimes for let me learning english to be better .....Also I like you said "Being able to talk is just a kind of enjoyment." so much, the view so perfact to talking. and I will studay verywell Before make you crazy for my english...hoho~ :D when you finsh the exams, I will explanat about what is "b" ,what is "g", and what is "BBS",It doesn't matter, It's not your problems, just I can't use the exact worlds to explanat my mind.
Anyway, I'm really so happy meet and talk to you, cause you can to forgive my weakness, you have a good personality and keep on it. ~~ :D
when you finsh the exams, We can talk about FF7?I anticipate for your idea very much ~
last, I wish you be successful in the exams!~~~may God bless you~~~GL~~ (angelh)
圖檔圖檔

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週四 1月 8日, 2009年 10:09 pm
RUKIA-YUKI 寫:
RUKIA-YUKI 寫:[Alright, Rukia-san, I’m happy to do this with you for sure. Anyway what do you mean by the ‘b’ thing and ‘g’ thing?! Can you tell me what you mean by these abbreviations please? My head’s getting bigger when I tried to interpret the terms but so far everything seems to be still undergoing in vain. Any specific significance? Oh one more thing, what’s the BBS? Bachelor of Business? @_@ Or does it refer to something else? @_@ I’m sorry actually I’m a stupid moron and there’s a lot for me to have my sensation gained regarding things in this world XD.

Anyway, please don’t worry about any of the expression. It’s not anyone’s responsibility to hold a perfect conversation. Being able to talk is just a kind of enjoyment. Never take it so serious that you have to conquer it. There’s no absolute guarantee for one to be the winner in the realm of communication. Therefore, speak whatever you like, as long as it’s not at all any defamation. Haha

na, nathanael......no,humm....na,kadaj, :p don't uesd the "stupid moron" to describes you, please....and should not be too modest of youself....when you talk to me in first, I remember I said "you feel so hard for reading..." I'am sorry I used obscure english talk to you,and let you almost to guss what i said so hard... in fact, really in fact, just my english is so rubbish...yes, I mean, my english teacher from the UK and talk to me about my english always, He said "you used english's way had so characteristic actually, just uesd worlds to make the sentences, without the grammar and all tenses..."ofcouse I know my teacher so care for my english,and also I understand my english has the "super's power" may you be crazy (all people feel that) :X so, Please endure patiently my crazy English, and give me sometimes for let me learning english to be better .....Also I like you said "Being able to talk is just a kind of enjoyment." so much, the view so perfact to talking. and I will studay verywell Before make you crazy for my english...hoho~ :D when you finsh the exams, I will explanat about what is "b" ,what is "g", and what is "BBS",It doesn't matter, It's not your problems, just I can't use the exact worlds to explanat my mind.
Anyway, I'm really so happy meet and talk to you, cause you can to forgive my weakness, you have a good personality and keep on it. ~~ :D
when you finsh the exams, We can talk about FF7?I anticipate for your idea very much ~
last, I wish you be successful in the exams!~~~may God bless you~~~GL~~ (angelh)

Haha thank you so much you’re also a very kind person. Just please stay here in this forum and for sure you will be able to find a lot more than you expect before, the FF stuff as well as the like-minded people. Most apparently is the leader Cool Jay here he does have a lot knowledge and collection about FF and this surprises me a lot.

Sure when my exam in this semester comes to an end here, I will for sure talk to you further more about the things we were talking about and I won’t let it come to an end anymore. Well haha I don’t’ know what I’m saying but I still hope if you can get what I mean. Ah~! By the way I love the signature below your replies that are two specific FF scenes with one I love most of all. Yea it’s one of the classical and legendary scenes in the FFVII the AC film. I love it when Kadaj’s having a battle with Cloud it’s just fantastic and blood-arousing. I mean, exhilaration comes whenever I encounter this scene, just as what Sephiroth does with Cloud. For sure the one in which Sephiroth takes place in is much more fascinating and exciting!

Anyway, I’m glad that you can find some way in speaking English. I did encounter some people who couldn’t get rd of the ordeal, the challenge in which they couldn’t stand out of it at all but kept sticking into the trap not being able to do better because of their ‘persistence’. I mean, they still keep the way they speak, egoistically, not trying to getta understand the world and people around them whether people can understand what they say actually. For sure it turns out to be a failure that they just fail to talk to others in English due to their egocentrism. They think what they say and the way they say should after all be admired and followed and this is just nonsense and sarcasm. Who really are astray finally are just the people themselves. Anyway, right here what I wanna say is you hold a good mind and sense to speak of a language that at least you will try to explore if there’s any other way to have better utilization. Anyway yea please remember that being able to speak is a kind of enjoyment that you just don’t have to take it so serious. ^^ Wow this time it seems I’ve got a lot nonsense XD
圖檔

上一頁下一頁

回到 酷杰的 Final Fantasy 太空戰士專欄