【心得】Remember when playing Final Fantasy VII piano music ...

頭像
nathanael
大學生
文章: 146
註冊於: 週六 5月 26日, 2007年 9:05 pm
來自: 香港 + 日本 + 我家
發表於: 週四 11月 29日, 2007年 10:14 pm
Seems the college (or Uni, I don't know people would have another term for it) life is quite dreadful. Sometimes I'm bothered by much work, I will squeeze some time out to play my piano. The music I play is mainly extracted from Final Fantasy soundtracks, somewhat a piano collection. Thanks to it, whenever I place the piano chair well, open the cover of the piano, sit properly and place all my ten fingers on the board, I start to play the music, smiling as if nothing else has to be cherished. What the mere thing I enjoy is then the music I 'am playing'.

Have you ever played the 'Tifa's Theme' and Farm Boy'? There're many of them in the FF7 I love most. Some epilogues and theme songs are also fair-sounding, as if I don't feel bored no matter how many times I've been listening to and playing.

Have you tasted the feeling that you can imagine as if you're standing on a lawn under the warm sunshine with tinges of velvet-liked wind blowing when you play piano? I can tell you, I have ever tasted and I cherish.
圖檔

頭像
azncturtle
小學生
文章: 21
註冊於: 週四 1月 18日, 2007年 1:16 am
來自: Canada
發表於: 週五 1月 4日, 2008年 10:51 am
Hmmm interesting, im planning to enter university as well, i'd imagine the same situation for me...... actually it's already kind of happening, piano suddenly turned into a good friend cheering you on, better than any other friends you have

Anyways to play most FF music takes quite some practice for me,and im too cheap to print out music, so im careful with what i print out (kills trees!!) .That might be why i dont print FF music out. I only place a laptop infront of my piano and play them out. Hurts my neck hahaha

頭像
nathanael
大學生
文章: 146
註冊於: 週六 5月 26日, 2007年 9:05 pm
來自: 香港 + 日本 + 我家
發表於: 週六 1月 5日, 2008年 12:46 am
Thanks for the reply, for somewhat a kind of response. But whatever, I'm surprised to have other's response as if I've been waiting too long that I'm afraid if no one pays attention to my entry here. I think ... actually I'd be able to get what you meant. I'm sorry for the imcompatent knowladge I have on the dialect, or slang I don't know much, of Chinese. I'm sorry if I would misunderstand any of the meaning you tried to figure out in the last response.

So you too are about to be promoted to a university? Same here, friend. I'm glad to know that there's someone who goes along the pathway with me. Lol I don't feel lonely right now. Then please don't mind me asking, what concentration, or main academic domain, will you study? Music?! Just curious.

Yes, playing piano makes one feel comfortable and elated, as long as the one who pays it is out of comfort and exhilaration. Nothing like shackles will appear and lock all the legs and waists when the one is playing the piano. What I remember most is that the corners of my mouth always hook up. Smiling? I'm not quite sure. But I can tell you I enjoy playing it, especially for the romatic and melody-contained pieces.

Lol yes, most of the FF pieces do require a certain extent of the piano-player's piano-playing skills and I'm not one of the exceptions. That is, I too have to practise well so as to attain a good performance of the corresponding piece. Once I don't play the piece well, it's by no means for me to achieve the exact feeling and emotion I look for. therefore, one is encouraged to have enough practice firstly then start performing the piece officially. This is a good way to achieve the emotion one craves for, even though the time consumed will be longer.

Kill trees? What do you mean? I'm sorry I'm not pretty smart to understand what you meant by this phrase. You placed a laptop in front of your piano?! Play them out? I don't get the meaning, again. I'm sorry. Would you mind, if possible, explianing it further more, please?
圖檔

回到 鋼琴的心琴點播