【心得】各位嬲果陣‧‧‧

頭像
nathanael
大學生
文章: 146
註冊於: 週六 5月 26日, 2007年 9:05 pm
來自: 香港 + 日本 + 我家
發表於: 週六 5月 26日, 2007年 9:50 pm
想問下大家黝果陣會唔會有搵d好嘈、比較快既作品黎「演奏」既怪癖??XD小弟會彈beethoven既悲愴,當然冇第二movement份。哈哈,我都知ok無聊,但係呢個對我黎講真係一個n咁好既發洩方法。

just asking,想問下有冇「志同道合」既怪人。哈哈
圖檔

頭像
廷廷
站長
文章: 3904
註冊於: 週二 11月 18日, 2003年 10:11 pm
來自: Taiwan
發表於: 週日 5月 27日, 2007年 12:03 am
nathanael 寫:想問下大家黝果陣會唔會有搵d好嘈、比較快既作品黎「演奏」既怪癖??XD小弟會彈beethoven既悲愴,當然冇第二movement份。哈哈,我都知ok無聊,但係呢個對我黎講真係一個n咁好既發洩方法。

just asking,想問下有冇「志同道合」既怪人。哈哈

真是不好意思 我看不太懂香港話的用法 可以改成普通話的用法嗎 :)

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週一 5月 28日, 2007年 10:08 pm
Sorry. Gomai Nasai. I'm a "Hongkonger", but I don't know much cantonese, nor mandarin. That's why this time I would like to attempt English which is so-called my first little language lol for the translation of what I have typed in the entry. Pretty sorry for any possible inconvenience, and just remind that no offence at all here.

*smiles* I asked if anyone chooses any pieces to play or perform which are comparatively "louder" or "passionate" or even "tumultuary" whenever madness occurs. I myself used to play one like Pathetique composed by Beethoven (excluding the second movement of course) when I'm mad, albeit weirdly. "Cause I can figure out that it is a rather good means to express (should be indeed "vent") my sentiment at that very moment lol.
圖檔

頭像
crimsonfang2
大學生
文章: 126
註冊於: 週日 3月 13日, 2005年 8:05 pm
來自: Taichung
發表於: 週三 5月 30日, 2007年 3:05 pm
yeah there are many songs i play due to the mood. when i am angry, i usually play "Appasionata" mvmt. IV. when my mood is good, and i'll try to press the keys to make some chords when i feel lonely or sad. there are lots to play. it's a great way to release my emotion. when i find no way out in the reality, i'll play the piano!
it's good to play piano isn't it huh?? haha

頭像
廷廷
站長
文章: 3904
註冊於: 週二 11月 18日, 2003年 10:11 pm
來自: Taiwan
發表於: 週三 5月 30日, 2007年 6:20 pm
[quote:119acdc8b1="nathanael"]Sorry. Gomai Nasai. I'm a "Hongkonger", but I don't know much cantonese, nor mandarin. That's why this time I would like to attempt English which is so-called my first little language lol for the translation of what I have typed in the entry. Pretty sorry for any possible inconvenience, and just remind that no offence at all here.

*smiles* I asked if anyone chooses any pieces to play or perform which are comparatively "louder" or "passionate" or even "tumultuary" whenever madness occurs. I myself used to play one like Pathetique composed by Beethoven (excluding the second movement of course) when I'm mad, albeit weirdly. "Cause I can figure out that it is a rather good means to express (should be indeed "vent") my sentiment at that very moment lol.[/quote:119acdc8b1]

I know Engilsh better than cantonese! ha...

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週三 5月 30日, 2007年 8:53 pm
Thank you so much for replying! You know what, I was afraid if no one would pay any attention to my twaddling lol haha thanks ^_^...

[quote:cf907afb6f="crimsonfang2"]... when i am angry, i usually play "Appasionata" mvmt ... it's a great way to release my emotion. when i [u:cf907afb6f][b:cf907afb6f]find no way out [/b:cf907afb6f][/u:cf907afb6f]in the reality, i'll [u:cf907afb6f][b:cf907afb6f]play the piano[/b:cf907afb6f][/u:cf907afb6f]!
it's good to play piano isn't it huh?? haha[/quote:cf907afb6f]

Appasionata?! Sounds fun lol haha yes it's also a rather good piece to play based on the sentiment like being pleasant or mad. Besides any "tumultuous" pieces, would you (everyone is welcome to reveal his/her interesting experience) attempt any "speedy" pieces to play like sonatas (usually the first and third movements) composed by Mozart?
圖檔

頭像
shanchuili2
幼稚園生
文章: 3
註冊於: 週三 2月 14日, 2007年 9:36 am
來自: 香港
發表於: 週五 6月 29日, 2007年 7:57 pm
我都係甘..特登搵d大聲的譜黎彈..
會有滿足感.. : )

頭像
nathanael