謝謝你的分享!!!

頭像
nathanael
大學生
文章: 146
註冊於: 週六 5月 26日, 2007年 9:05 pm
來自: 香港 + 日本 + 我家
發表於: 週四 11月 29日, 2007年 10:22 pm
Lol I've been told that for those who are members of a basketball team, when their hands are not big enough to hold the ball, the area between their fingers ( i mean the finger-to-finger area) has to be cut in order to enlarge the amplitude of the ability of palming (or grabbling) things tightly. Perhaps you can have a try lol ... *Just kid, please don't mind ^_^
圖檔

頭像
麥麥
小學生
文章: 10
註冊於: 週四 10月 25日, 2007年 2:54 pm
來自: 台北
發表於: 週一 12月 3日, 2007年 1:58 pm
are u abc ??

actually i 've heard about the surgery u mentioned
but the docter said that there's possibility that it will hurt ur nerve then u can't play any more = =
so bascically docters don't suggest u do that...unless u really really want to
ahh.. i want long fingers so bad>ll_ll<

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週一 12月 3日, 2007年 8:32 pm

Oops, what do you mean by 'abc'?! I do not belong to it.

By the way, yes, you're right to say that the so-called surgery is such a nightmare for those who want to have a try since it hurts them rather than bringing them what they want. I mean, in other words, somewhat nerve cells in the texture will no longer be normal and work normally anymore after the surgery is taken. Then, we can conclude that it doesn't contribute, not at all.
圖檔

頭像
麥麥
小學生
發表於: 週二 12月 4日, 2007年 1:52 pm
u know one of my friend told me
there was a guy who did the surgery because he wanted to improve his violin skill
then guess what? the surgery was such a failure that he can't play violin any more!!
so sad ,right??
I don't know how to do with my short(not long enough) fingers
because i know i am not going to do the surgery thing
but it is such a pain that u can't those wonderful pieces!!
however '''practice makes perfect'' so i will just try my best!!!

duh~because the way u talk makes me feel u are like an abc or something..
so why don't u type Chinese instead??

and u know what ??i have a friend who is crazy about final fantasy, i mean CRAZY about it
maybe u guys should get to know each other:)

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週二 12月 4日, 2007年 9:46 pm
麥麥 寫:...'Practice makes perfect' ...

and u know what ??i have a friend who is crazy about final fantasy, i mean CRAZY about it

'Practice makes perfect'. I love this phrase, for I succeed on playing the piece I long crave for based on such funny spirit.

The way I talk?! What do you mean?! Sorry that somehow I can't understand what you were trying to depict for me. I'm sorry, but you know what, what I don't understand much, first of all, is 'abc'. Can you tell me what it refers to? And somehow, English is my mother-tongue and that's why I would like to attempt to speak in it rather than any other kinds of language in order to avoid weird expression (amidst communications). I'm sorry if there's any inconvenience brought to you. What's more, I don't know how to type in Chinese much.

Woot~ Another Final Fantasy Fan? That's great news! Thanks for informing, if possible, please feel free to introduce him/her to me, for I love to meet many more like-minded friends ^_^. By the way, do you like final fantasy?!
圖檔

頭像
麥麥
小學生
發表於: 週四 12月 6日, 2007年 9:50 pm
nathanael 寫:
麥麥 寫:...'Practice makes perfect' ...

'Practice makes perfect'. I love this phrase, for I succeed on playing the piece I long crave for based on such funny spirit.

The way I talk?! What do you mean?! Sorry that somehow I can't understand what you were trying to depict for me. I'm sorry, but you know what, what I don't understand much, first of all, is 'abc'. Can you tell me what it refers to? And somehow, English is my mother-tongue and that's why I would like to attempt to speak in it rather than any other kinds of language in order to avoid weird expression (amidst communications). I'm sorry if there's any inconvenience brought to you. What's more, I don't know how to type in Chinese much.

Woot~ Another Final Fantasy Fan? That's great news! Thanks for informing, if possible, please feel free to introduce him/her to me, for I love to meet many more like-minded friends ^_^. By the way, do you like final fantasy?!

haha well, abc stands for American borned in China
so i thought u are one of those
because according to ur profit it shows that u come from hong kong which really confused me
anyway, my speaking don't make sense all the time u don't have to be sorry it's alright
and my english is really not that great ..so just forgive me when it is incorrect~

so how long have u been learning piano!?
i 've been playing since five
and recently i am working on Chopin's op.66...blah

p.s do u have a facebook

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週一 12月 10日, 2007年 1:25 pm

No, please don't say that. I can understand your English much, simply because the way you perfrom in does make sense and somehow fine and great. Be confident on what you say, all of them are fine ^_^.

Lol I'm indeed a 'pure' Hong Kong citizen, though somehow I'm confused if English is after all my mother-tongue. But I do say I also know cantonese, albeit not rather sophisticatedly, that's why it can be said that I'm bilingual ... right o_O"?? lol

Yes I do have a facebook account, here's mine:

nathanael ling

And currently, I'm working on one of the Chopin's etudes: Op.10, No.4 ... and I've just finished 'messing up' a performance, (I performed Ballade in G minor composed by Chopin), at my previous school @_@ ... lol I was shuddering when performing lol >.>"
圖檔

頭像
麥麥
小學生
發表於: 週一 12月 10日, 2007年 2:09 pm
ha thanks for ur praise ~

wow that means u are soo good!!
so ur fingers must be long enough~!
performance?? i am really not there yet
but i play in church services and play the accompany parts when peoplesing
so baically my sight reading(視奏) is kind of good
but besides that i really need to ''sharpen'' my skill more (i don't think the grammer is correct= =)

the friend of mine who is crazy about final fantasy his name is Christian Wei
u guys can talk through facebook
he is really excitied about knowing another fan of final fantasy~

just be free to correct me when i am making mistakes
i really want to improve my English

頭像
nathanael
大學生
發表於: 週一 12月 10日, 2007年 7:00 pm
麥麥 寫:...Christian Wei
u guys can talk through facebook
he is really excitied about knowing another fan of final fantasy~...

Just be free to correct me when i am making mistakes.
I really want to improve my English.

Lol thank you, I hope I can be how great that you've mentioned ^_^. But whatsoever, we both have to work hard on the job lol -->playing 'good' piano and performing pieces well.

Woot~! Thanks so much for introducing me another super fanatic! lol I'm pretty glad to meet more friends who're also like-minded. It's such a kind of thanksgiving, you know? Meeting like-minded friends is somehow such a hard job to attempt to do. It entirely depends on how fortunate a person is lol. *laughs* yes, it's my thought towards it, lol I know it's weird. >.>~

Then, are you Christian?! You go to church?! Or you're catholic? ^_^ I'm curious. Sorry if it does offend ...

Lol 'Mak Mak', (I hope I didn't enunciate the name wrong) please don't say that. First of all, what you're talking about in English is well-interpreted, at least I can fully understand what you're trying to say. ^_^ Second, it has no meaning for us to aim at the use of English here by comparison. This forum (or even the site tintinpiano) aims instead at music and relevant knowledge/experience/view points. If we shift the topic discussed to English, I don't think if it's a good way to attempt, and I can foresee it's not Tin Tin wants the members to do, right?? ^_^ But no matter what, I appreciate the thought (or eagerness I should say instead) you have with regard to English. Oh by the way, you do stand in a good extent of the knowledge (of English of course lol) Don't be too worried about it, you speak good English. (while) I here should pay attention to my way of expression in English if people don't seem to understand what I mean lol.
圖檔

上一頁下一頁

回到 鋼琴彈奏學習者的園地